Our environment has JIRA Software v7.0.0 and HipChat v2.0 build 1.4.1 running on AWS.
I am trying to get HipChat to integrate with JIRA because I want to use JIRA for user management.
The HipChat for JIRA plugins are installed on JIRA and are enabled:
(Atlassian HipChat integration plugin v6.31.2, Atlassian HipChat integration plugin Core v6.31.2, HipChat for JIRA plugin v6.31.2)
HipChat does not appear on the JIRA > Applications > Integrations list.
If I try to add HipChat using JIRA > Applications > Integrations > Application Links > Configure Application Links, and enter the URL for HipChat, I get the following error message:
"No response was received from the URL you entered - it may not be valid. Please fix the URL below, if needed, and click Continue."
The URL is definitely correct, I use it to log in to HipChat with no problem.
Also I can ping the HipChat host from an SSH session on the JIRA host, so network connectivity is ok.
How can I make HipChat appear on the JIRA > Applications > Integrations list ?
Is there anything I need to do on the HipChat host to set it up?
Thanks.
Tony