I have been having issues getting context pathing working in both JRA and Confluence and would appreciate any assistance as to things I might be doing wrong...
I am running the latest versions of both pieces of software in a standalone environment. Based on documentation that I have seen on the Atlassian website, I have tried the following steps in both instances to try and get the context pathing to work:
1. Shutdown instances.
2. Edit the server.xml file inside of the /conf directory:
Add /jira or /confluence inside of the quotes for path="" variable under the <Context> section.
3. Edit "Base URL" in each instance to http://<server>/jira or http://<server>/confluence instead of the ports :8080 or :8090.
4. Restart instances.
I have tried one or both of these and all combinations of them and I either get a blank screen or an error saying the location doesn't exist.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.