I have this error then I try to create new issue (task). Where is the problem?
The solution was to delete one of a post function in "Create issue". Probably it was added by the plugin which now doesn't exist.
In Customer Portal I have this error: Error!Not able to create issue via this Service Desk.
You'll need to explain your setup, and I'd strongly suggest reading your log file, as that will tell you where the "null" is coming from. Even if it's a techy thing and you can't read it, we can't help you with just "Error" or "null" - we need to know what it's reporting in the background
I've look through logs file and... a don't know what am I looking for?
I don't change anything in my setup. That error comes from nowhere...
The problem is only in Service Desk...
Now I have a new problem In URL http://IP_Adress:8080/servicedesk/agent/klient_ID/customer/sd-servicedesk-request-types-listI have a blank page with no oportunity to view or edit anything
I've made backup (XML) and hosting company create a new installation of JIRA. Then I use setup wizard and set MySQL database and then I import backup (XML). That's all.
Any ideas?
I've checked the integrity in http://IP_adress:8080/secure/admin/IntegrityChecker.jspaand there is a problem with:Check workflow integrity <input type="checkbox" name="integrity_check_4_6" value="6" checked="checked"/> Check you have entered are correct workflow statuses
ERROR: XX-84 - workflow entry with id 10229 has an incorrect status. (JRA-4241)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.