Dear Forum,
When I insert an image in confluence it always attaches it on the next line. Is there a way to add it on the same line of my text.
Thank you!
Thanks for your time peter. This was an issue in my stylesheet, which I have fixed now.
Hi Ashan,
Normally the image should be attached where the cursor is. I suspect you are using Internet Explorer, such problems most commonly happen there. Can you try this with a different browser and see if it makes any difference?
Can you also let us know your Confluence version?
Kind regards,
Peter
Confluence 4.2.2. I use firefox and the image does not go to where the cursor is. It goes to the next line.
Can you please let me know your Firefox version too? Can you try and see if the same happens using Chrome?
Firefox version is 21. I'm sorry I don't have chrome with me atm. Could this be due to a stylesheet added to the space?
Hi,
That can very well cause this, I'd suggest you to remove any customizations temporarily, or if that is easier, install a separate Confluence instance with an evaluation license and try to reproduce the problem there. Otherwise, you are always welcome to open a ticket with us at href="http://support.atlassian.com%20">http://support.atlassian.com where we can assist you to debug this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.