I had some conversations about this at the Partner event @ #Summit11 with mixed results
One thing I've noticed in the old forums and especially the comments area in Confluence documentations for Atlassian's products, is that over time it becomes hard to see if the answers are relavent to the version you are using.
In the comments in Confluence this usually means that you need to read the doc, then scan the entire comment thread to make sure you're not missing anything. Some of this is addressed with the use of spaces in the Confluence but I'm wondering if others feel that overtime the answers here may become a bit hard to navigate?
I'm thinking something like a version slider that the community can adjust to indicate the answer they are adding, editing, viewing is relevant to particular versions.??
Would this be confusing? Should tags just be used? Too hard to maintain? or revolutionary 