HI all,
I have a problem and this is how I got there:
Thanks in advance,
Robert
The answer is that the other project does not have a versions set. Syncing versions fixes the problem.
This is what it looks like when trying to edit the record: Release Version None The version this issue will be fixed in. And the type is a type Version Picker (Single version).
When you say "not editable", I guess you mean you can't set it from the "view" screen? This happens when a field is not on the "edit" screen for the project/issue-type, so check that it's in the edit screens.
I'm not sure I understand the rest of the symptoms you describe in step 3.
Could you also check - it's still working ok in the original rojects?
Hi Nic, Yes, it works in all projects. It was a brain cramp by me. The version field stated: None and I was wanting to add version right there in the issue itself. I needed to add versions in the project not the issue. Thanks for the response, Robert
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.