The add-on, Task Reminder for Atlassian Confluence, seems very useful. I was wondering if the part where I configure the groups to receive the email, is that for all reminders within confluence? Or will only the people who have reminder tasks set get the email?
I'm just unclear as to who get the reminders and how.
Hi,
all users within the configured group(s) will receive the email, if they have tasks with
I hope that helps!
Clemens
If I have 10 different users with different groups can they receive a task reminder email notification for their own task? I guess I"m asking if everyone has to see each others email notification.
Thanks in advance.
every user receives his own reminder email. The Add-on does not send a reminder to a user group nor is this a shared mail with all tasks from the users belonging to the group.
The "group" setting is to control which users will receive a task reminder e-mail or not.
All users belonging to the configured group(s) will receive a customized own reminder email for their tasks.
All users which are not members of the configured group(s) will not receive an reminder e-mail.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.