Hello, my server had a disk failure so I have to create a new JIRA machine. I have a fairly new backup of /opt/atlassian and /var/atlassian directories. I have tried installing a new JIRA using the .bin file. And after I have tried the following:
- Copying my backup directories to the newly installed Atlassian directories without overwriting
- Copying my backup directories to the newly installed Atlassian directories with overwriting
- Changing the cd command in /etc/init.d/jira so that it enters my backup directories instead of the newly created directories.
But I get an HTTP 500 error like the following:
type
Exception report
message
org.ofbiz.core.util.GeneralRuntimeException: Could not determine database type. (Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.)
description
The server encountered an internal error (org.ofbiz.core.util.GeneralRuntimeException: Could not determine database type. (Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.)) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: org.ofbiz.core.util.GeneralRuntimeException: Could not determine database type. (Communications link failure
How can I recover my data?