In the old version of Confluence (4.2.13), you could open the HTML code for a page in draft mode to fix formatting issues and further customize the page. This option does not seem to be available in 5.5. Was that feature removed?
Hi Robert,
By default, the HTML macros are disabled. You should only turn on these macros if you trust all your users not to attempt to exploit them.
You can refer to the documentation here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF50/Enabling+the+html-include+Macro
To enable it back.
Thank you.
Do let me know if you need further assistance
Regards,
Wayne Wong
Correct, I did turn on the html macros back on that is not what I am referring to. To the top right of the screen in version 4.2 there was an option to edit the page in html and that is no longer there. If there were any glitches in confluence we could go in and directly manipulate the html for the page. How do you do that in 5.5? Now we can add an HTML section that displays direct html, but how can I show the entire page in html?
Looks like I can do this just by inspect element. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.