We have a user who is trying to export with excel based on "Current Fields". He has the fields active in the filter (multiple date time fields, to monitor SLA) but in the export those fields don't show up. Any idea?
I'm not sure.
I doubt the version of JIRA matters, but could you confirm it just on the off-chance? (unless you're on 1 or 2 - they had some really strange oddities in filter exports, but the lowest I've seen in the last 5 years is 3.0.3)
I assume it's repeatable for that user, but does someone else exporting the same filter have the same problem? And if someone else builds a different filter and includes some of the missing fields, do they lose them too on export?
Hi Robert,
have you tested it?
Yes I have tested it, the fields don't show up on the excel page.
Are these fields related to a plugin? or custom groovy scripts? or basic time/date fields?
They are basic custom date/time fields.
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] little help buddy?
What do you mean by filter here? Are the fields displaying properly in the "JQL Search Page"? If Exporting All fields are working, it's probably something with the currently displayed fields. How many fields are you displaying right now? Can you provide screenshots of the JQL results.
Try this with the Better Excel add-on, possibly with more success.
i have also problem on exporting with current fields.
The export includes not the current fields of the view but the fields stored on the filter!
(JIRA 6.4.10)
Maybe the problem has something to do with a bug i was reporting some time ago.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-45752
Sadly Atlassian won't fix the bug
Hi, working with columns in search result should help.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/working-with-search-results-764478404.html
You can configure output columns to your excel.
Has there been a resolution to it. I'm facing the same issue.
All the missing columns in my export ate Date columns custom fields.
But a couple of custom fields that are Date type are coming through. Am not sure on what basis its picking the columns to be exported into Excel.
Need urgent help with this please.
Thanks.
Hello, have you tried this? https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/working-with-search-results-764478404.html It's about configuring columns for your filter to export.
I need more than 1,000 records exported. No way to do that either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.