I am currently working on testing Confluence, and Create Space is not working.
When I click on Create Space it goes into infinite loop...
I did look at some of the documentations about it.. and Mine does not belong to that...
It is not a database problem because I can change things in database.. So I am thinking database connection is okay..
But most documentation is about the database... I also did the follow what was on the documentation and still doesn't work..
on my log
2015-05-07 18:11:26,179 INFO [scheduler_Worker-5] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache INCREMENTAL synchronisation complete for directory [ 753665 ] in [ 13ms ]
2015-05-07 18:12:26,163 INFO [scheduler_Worker-8] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache INCREMENTAL synchronisation for directory [ 753665 ] starting
2015-05-07 18:12:26,164 INFO [scheduler_Worker-8] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache Attempting INCREMENTAL synchronisation for directory [ 753665 ]
2015-05-07 18:12:26,178 INFO [scheduler_Worker-8] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache INCREMENTAL synchronisation complete for directory [ 753665 ] in [ 15ms ]
2015-05-07 18:13:26,163 INFO [scheduler_Worker-10] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache INCREMENTAL synchronisation for directory [ 753665 ] starting
2015-05-07 18:13:26,164 INFO [scheduler_Worker-10] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache Attempting INCREMENTAL synchronisation for directory [ 753665 ]
2015-05-07 18:13:26,179 INFO [scheduler_Worker-10] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache INCREMENTAL synchronisation complete for directory [ 753665 ] in [ 16ms ]
2015-05-07 18:14:26,165 INFO [scheduler_Worker-7] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache INCREMENTAL synchronisation for directory [ 753665 ] starting
2015-05-07 18:14:26,165 INFO [scheduler_Worker-7] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache Attempting INCREMENTAL synchronisation for directory [ 753665 ]
2015-05-07 18:14:26,203 INFO [scheduler_Worker-7] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache INCREMENTAL synchronisation complete for directory [ 753665 ] in [ 38ms ]
This goes forever..
How can I fix this ?