Why is JQL not included in one of the languages for code insertion?
Maybe this should be added as a New Feature request on https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/MyJiraHome.jspa but there is no component for this site there.
Generally, I'm not sure of the best place to raise issues anyway - here gets more traffic, over there can sit for a long time without comments added.... :-(
If you think it's necessary, you should create a feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=12290&issuetype=2&Create=Create
Maybe its just me, but I have never seen anything called syntaxhighlighter. When I googled it, it appears to be an independant thing and not part the standard JIRA product. If that is the case then you would be best to contact the authors of that product.
Not following this comment, I raised an issue about functionality on answers.atlassian.com
Why not? It's the Answers project on jira.atlassian.com.
Now that I look at it I don't think one creates feature requests over there for answers.atlassian.com
ah, that makes much more sense then. Thanks for the clarification.
I corrected my tag and updated the title to make it clear I am talking about functinality on answers.atlassian.com
Sorry, I missed that. Done. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-586
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.