Hi!
How do I change the date-format in the comments? I changed it for pages, blogposts in the layout decorators, but I can't find the related code-line in the comments file.
Cheers!
Hey Tim,
If this is not for a plugin you are developing, take a look at
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+Time+and+Date+Formats
If it is for a plugin, use DateTimeFormatter.format
https://developer.atlassian.com/static/javadoc/jira/6.2.7/reference/com/atlassian/jira/datetime/DateTimeFormatter.html
Hey Bhushan,
the "time and date" within global configuration doesn't affect the comment dates.
The dates are below the written text and are like
"Reply Edit Delete Like Jun 11, 2014 12:45"
Where do I access this line (should be a specific DateTimeFormatter) within the comment layout?
I also need to make a possible to get the edit-date time.
I got the edit-date time but still need help with the rest.
Anyone did something similar and knows, where the needed code-lines are?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.