I've recently installed JIRA, Confluence, and Stash and am using JIRA to connect to my local LDAP server for authentication.
Everything seems to be functioning properly with my admin account and LDAP users except after I began allowing a few people to access the system, I am intermittently experiencing a strange issue.
Roughly one in every three log ins (both for my admin account and LDAP users) will seem to have no permission to do anything. From the JIRA home screen, the Projects drop down will not scroll down and if I click to create an issue it tells me that I do not have permission and to close the screen and log in again.
I am using MySQL as my db and have checked the server and SQL logs without noticing anything odd.
I apologize for not providing more information, but I am not sure where I should look. Any help would be greatly appreciated.