What happened to the function to attach a screenshot? It worked in the past, but now we get the Oracle website intead.
This is probably due to JAVA not being trusted or not being updated in your local environment. We saw this as well and it can be worked around by upgrading JAVA or trusting it in your local environment.
Almost, I updated Java and this time it did not send me to the Oracle website. Instead, it showed an error in the body, and when I clicked for details I got a Java Console with this:
Java Plug-in 10.51.2.13Using JRE version 1.7.0_51-b13 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VMUser home directory = C:\Users\my userid----------------------------------------------------c: clear console windowf: finalize objects on finalization queueg: garbage collecth: display this help messagel: dump classloader listm: print memory usageo: trigger loggingq: hide consoler: reload policy configurations: dump system and deployment propertiest: dump thread listv: dump thread stackx: clear classloader cache0-5: set trace level to <n>----------------------------------------------------Missing Application-Name manifest attribute for: http://..ourwebsite address here.
We have this problem as well. Any news on how to solve this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.