I asked an earlier question if Crucible can run groovy scripts -- the answer was NO -- disappointing.
Now I'm asking the more general question: Can Crucible update a Jira field (custom or standard) when the review is closed?
I'm at the point where Jira 5.2.11 is integrated with Crucible 3.0.3 to a point when the review is closed, the available Jira transitions can be selected. The problem here is the transition require data entry with a Jira screen. Crucible won't display that screen so the transition fails. I'll develop a transition with no screen will update the fields. Not the best but it will do.
You can check if there is a Review Closed event (https://developer.atlassian.com/display/FECRUDEV/Event+Listener+Module+Type)?
Interesting. A dated article with the only comment asking for an up to date, functional example. Any chance, it can be updated?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.