Good afternoon -
I have a query question, perhaps one of fine folks could assist.
We use Jira as an organization to track all issues, across the board. After a couple of months using it, I would like to generate a list of common issues by client.
For example, let's say that Client A had a file that failed within our Application, this happened 4 times over the past month and an issue was opened up for each occurence.
What I would like is to be able to list those issues quantitatively.
So, the query would return the following:
Client A - Bad File - 4
Where "Client A" represents the client, "Failed File" represents the issue type, and "4" represents the number of tickets opened under that issue type.
I know there should be a simple Jira-SQL answer to this but I am not familiar enough with the format of their language to intuit what I need to do.