Hi,
I recently installed Confluence on EC2, and I have an ELB in front of it which which translates port 80 through to the confluence port. The ELB in turn has a DNS CNAME through which we access. The confluence server is configured to only allow traffic to and from the ELB.
Pretty much everything works fine - URLs are rendered as expected, I can create content and links work correctly, except in a couple of places I've spotted:
1) If I go to the Spaces Directory page, all the Spaces links do not work as they are trying to use the underlying confluence server IP rather than the elb and cname.
2) Same with some of the links in Notifications - links to the modified pages are using the underling IP, but links for Stop Watching, Reply and Like are all rendered correctly.
Is there some additional configuration that needs to be done on the confluence server? I've found a few similar posts here on AWS ELB, but none with any definitive answers.
Pete