Apart from using the Attachments option under the Tools menu, how would I link some text in my page to the attachments page?
I'm creating a template set of pages for a projects team, and have set up a dummy project and help. I want to be able to say something like - 'To view attachments on the page, just click here'.
I can find out the URL of the attachments page and link to that, but that is not quite what I am looking for, as I want the project to be used as a template to create other projects from, and I don't want someone to have to amend that link each time.
Is there something like linking to a heading (#Heading Name) that I could use, so that the link would never need updating, as it would always link to the relevant attachments page for a newly created project page?
Hope that all made sense. 