I'm thinking of using Run plugin for creating forms in confluence but how can i store the data inputted to a new page in confluence? How do i use a submit button and store the data in a new page. Please help.
The Run Plugin provides the form, but you will need to use the CLI Plugin, Script Plugin, or custom plugin to do processing like saving content to a page.
How to create or update pages with a run dialog is an example using the CLI Plugin for Confluence
Hi Bob, I'm not a developer and I'm having a hard time understanding the CLI Plugin, Script Plugin. Can you give me an example? I really appreciate it! Thanks!
I updated the answer with an example. Anything more than that and you would need some level of scripting/programming skills.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.