I am experiencing a weird issue with Confluence 4.1.4 with the Livesearch macro. Basically, what happens is whenever I go through the proper steps on the WYSIWYG editor to add the macro, it does so successfully. I do not give the search box an ID (it's the only one on the page), but I do specify it to search one specific space. In this case, when I search for Knowledge Base, one of our spaces and select it, it then changes the text to the shortname KB.
In this preview box within the macro setup, when I do a search, I get results fed back to be live without any issues. However, when I then confirm the macro, and confirm the page changes, the search does not work on the actual page. No live results are brought back, and when I attempt to hit Go to get a search results page, it just gives the message You must enter a search term.
What might I be doing wrong and what can I check to ensure no issues going forward?
Thanks!