Need to set up permissions to share a project or a few projects with a customer. Customer will have the ability to view backlog, view active sprints, will be able to comment, add attachments and search issues.
Simply create a permission scheme that included the customer in the actions they should be able to do, and share it between the projects they need access to? Should be very straight forward but here is a guide if needed:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/managing-project-permissions-185729636.html
They will need to have a JIRA id
For the customer to be able to login, I will need to have them belong to jira-users. Then they have user level access to all the projects. I need them to have view access to only one or more projects which I can choose. How do I achieve that? Is there a way give the customer login access without their been part of jira-users or am I missing something here? I don't see a way to edit permissions for jira-users itself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.