Hi,
I am new to JIRA. I would like to be able to list all boards available along with the tickets in each of them. I have already checked JIRA database. There is a table called JIRAISSUE which contains all the tickets and AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW table which has all the boards in this. That's the final stage I have got so far. Any idea how can I actually join them by writing an SQL query, if possible? JIRA database is quite complicated, what I am looking to find out is, if there is a table which contains references to both tables because JIRAISSUE and RAPIDVIEW tables have no direct interactions.Ultimately, I need to find out what field can I use in order to get the result I need. I have checking all tables/fields and also not sure how the database structure is.
If there are any other suggestions, Thanks in advance.