I wont integrate JIRA with mac mail (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.pluginifiedcorp.mac-mail-jira-plugin/server/overview). I'm install it on server JIRA 6.2 , but can't install on local mac os. Where I can find a app for mac mail ?
I'm not sure I understand the question.
From your question, I think you're struggling to install it on your Mac, but "can't install on local mac os" tells us nothing. Rather than look for another application (which may well not exist, and could easily hit exactly the same problems this one does anyway), you should look at what is wrong with this one. So what error are you getting and what installation docs are you following?
I wont integrate JIra with mail.app (mac os). In marketplace atlassian i find this plugin Mail.app JIRA (for MAC)
In documentation says
You've misunderstood what this is. The plugin *is* for the mail client, as I said already.
ok,thanks
I can not download a .jar file from the Attlassian marketplace website Can you help?
What are the symptoms of "can not download"? What happens when you click on the download link?
ok, i've got a .jar file, but how manually should I install it?
The url there is nonsense, go to the marketplace and find the app, click download.
Another problem:
After install the bundle as described here: http://prontoplugins.herokuapp.com/macmailjira.html
I do not have the Mac Mail JIRA Tab in Mail Preferences: screen
Could not copy "MacMailJIRA.bundle" to "Bundles" shortcut.I got a prompt:"Unable to open the alias "Mail Bundles"; the original thing could not be found."
So I went to "~ / Library / Mail /" and created the directory "Bundles" and there copied "MacMailJIRA.bundle" file
we have JIRA service in cloud, not server
Ok, then you don't need to think about downloads. Go to "find new apps", find the one you want to "install" and use the install option for it.
It would be great if I could find there:
unfortunatelly I can not
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.