i am currently getting multiple status for a user. i need to get only the most recent status of each user. Can it be done wrapping the recently-updated pluing into a user macro?
Hello,
I think you might be conflating two concepts here. Are you looking for the recent updates from a single user? Or, Are you looking for something that will collect the recent statuses for a user?
I think that this might be a feature request. Please let us know what exactly you are trying to do and we will do our best to steer you in that direction.
Sorry for the late reply. I'm trying to get the recent status but i only want 1 status per person.
So you want to set the "Maximum Number of Results" to 1? Just so it displays the single most recent update.
no that's not it. That will give me only 1 status update. I want status update from every one but only their last updated status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.