Hey
Ive just installed JIRA and Im getting this error 'Error creating project, XSRF check failed' when creating projects. Ive tried every answer I can find by searching and googling the error but Im getting nowhere. Im using apache mod_proxy to proxy requests to our server over to https.
Ive tried this https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=397083076 but not sure how to Ensure that all JIRA's header are not blocked??
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/XSRF+not+in+the+whitelist+exception+when+performing+the+field+operation - this is already set correctly according to my file when I check it??
Be great if you could help me resolve this issue.
Thank you in advance.
Cheers
Andrew
Hello Andrew,
Do you have a proxy in your network? Did you try adding the below parameters?
proxyName="proxy.name.com" proxyPort="443" scheme="https"
Cheers,
Where do you enter these parameters? Thanks
This worked for me - I was using a reverse Proxy on a front-end apache server, and had the wrong host name on the JIRA server (JIRA_HOME/conf/server.xml, in the <Connector> tag).
@Matt Chistethank you Matt!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.