I don't have user management or invite user button in my jira administrator for adding email id user for singe user as a team. gg typing also not working.
how to set the user management button visible.
Are you sure that JIRA internal user directory is available? I think that this button is only enabled if JIRA internal user directory is enabled.
How have you configured your user management? For example, internal to Jira? LDAP? Crowd?
Um, no, you need to tell us how you have configured your user management system.
We can't really tell you how to do anything until we know what you have configured.
no please tell me how to do this.
That's why I asked about the user configuration, my best guess was that they're using a user management system that doesn't allow, or isn't configured to allow, Jira maintenance of users (you can add in the Jira UI when using Crowd too though, and some other systems - that's why we need to know what they've configured on the user side)
thank you
Thanx I got it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.