I have set up Application Links between Jira 6.1 and Confluence 5.3 as descriped in the documentation. The IP Pattern i have left empty. Also using the public IP or 127.0.0.1 does not work.
Confluence uses Jira as User Directory. Remote API (XML-RPC & SOAP) is checked in Confluence. Both instances are running on the same machine and we are using the system by using an public IP.
I can add a Confluence Page by using the Page URL and i can open the page from the JIRA Issue.
But in the Jira issue it is displayed as "You do not have permission to view this page"
Also when i try to search for confluence page, no pages are found and the combobox to select a space always displays "Loading...".
I have checked the Network traffice and i noticed that the call to "/rest/confluenceIssueLink/1/confluence/space?appId=5ba59816-2d6f-352d-b0d6-ce6e9cc5e5b5&_=1386747880239" always returns
{"errorMessages":["OK","java.lang.Exception: com.atlassian.confluence.rpc.NotPermittedException: Anonymous RPC access is disabled on this server"],"errors":{}}
So what have i to do to get it work?