Hi all,
does anybody know a way to edit the columns that are shown in the attachments macro? I am especially looking for a way to hide the labels.
Thanks a lot for your input.
Regards,
Bruce
You have to edit the attachment plugin jar which is bundled in Confluence. Go to <confluence-install>/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/com/atlassian/confluence/setup and open atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip. Locate confluence-attachments-plugin-x.x.x.jar and open it. The file to edit is in templates/extra/attachments folder, called attachments-table.vm. Delete these lines to remove the labels:
<th class="labels">$action.getText('labels.name')</th>
<td>#parse("/labels/labels-editor-content.vm")</td>
Thanks a lot, I will try that.
Unfortunately it took some time to implement, but it works fine. Thanks
Is this where you would also be able to edit the size of the "Name" column to make it larger (wider) so that the name doesn't appear as squished in IEv10?
My query is about adding columns, not removing them.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-58555
I hope others will add their comments and votes ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.