DVCS connection is used for integrating GitHub or Bitbucket with JIRA but I would like to connect Git internal repo to JIRA. Is it possible?
Hi Srinivas,
Actually the only way to connect JIRA with Git repositories (not GitHub) is by Git Version Control Viewer. This is a 3rd party plugin that requires aditional licensing.
Best regards,Lucas Timm
Hi Lucas, Thanks for your information. I was aware of this but a doubt arised on why Atlassians is not having any proprietory/own plugin for Git and so i just double checked.
What? So what does Fisheye do? Or Stash?
To address T3rm1's question:
FishEye and Stash can be connected using the JIRA FishEye/Stash plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin
Hello
Is still the case, that the only way to connect JIRA to a private git repository is with a 3rd party plugin?
Are there free plugins or options for connecting GIT?
Hi Dmitriy,
I don't know of any free git plugin for Jira. We are using Git Integration for Jira. It works well, but is not for free.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.