My company is looking at upgrading from JIRA 6.3 to JIRA 7 and we are confused by the cost structure and are hoping to get some calcification. We currently have a 50 user license which will expire in November. Looking through Migration Hub site I am confused and just hope get clarification to the following questions:
- Can we upgrade to JIRA 7 (JIRA Software) under our current license and have access to all features?
- Do we have to pay a JIRA Software upgrade cost? If so what is that cost as the chart on the migration hub site is confusing I am not sure if we fall into the $2700 or $4900 cost.
- Would the new maintenance renewal cost stay due in November or would it change to whatever month we do the upgrade?
I apologize if this is a bit wordy or confusing just trying to get some more information before we decide if we are going upgrade.
Thank You,
Jd Williams