I have project ID/key, I need a way to get the project object but not from the issue object because I'm in the create new issue context the GetProjectObject will not work in this context
ComponentManager().getInstance().getProjectManager().getProjectObj(Long Id); this will return the project.
You will have to cast your project id into long if its in String type and pass as a parameter to the above method . You can refer the api docs .
You can inject com.atlassian.jira.project.ProjectManager interface and the use getProjectObjByKey or some other variant of getProjectObj* method.
Note that using ComponentManager in JIRA 5.0 is not recommended and in this circumstances where you cannot inject dependencies, you should rather use ComponentAccessor class.
Thanks Wojciech Seliga but I have JIRA 4.4. Is ok now in my case I will consider your comment for future.
i'm using jira SDK for .NET , but i can't find ComponentManager class.
do you know the relative class in .net SDK ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.