Hey there, I would love to create a custom tab (e.g. 3 to 4 Tabs) on the left Dashboard Panel to put some stuff into it (custom macros and so on, News, Calendar entries).
Is there a propoer way to do this? All the best!
For the Confluence Default Theme:
Hi Lars,
I used the Navitabs plugin to have tabs across the top of the home dashboard if that helps
Ok this is great! And how can I still have the default stuff like the favorite spaces, popular tab and so on? I just want to improve the dashboard, not completely redesign it!
This looks great but I am a fan of solving stuff with board tools!
You can't extend the default tab module with additional custom tabs (at least not without extensive modifications to core plugins), if that is what you mean. I was referring to adding a new tab-module similar to the default one, that you can put on the dashboard above/below or instead of the welcome text.
I'll try this! Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.