I know how to search for links of a specific #, but I can't figure out the JQL to just show all Issues that have a linked issue. I am trying to find out what links users are using for story to story linking when there is a dependency. HELP!
Hello Jana,alternatively, if you have Script Runner installed, you can use the following functions in JQL:
issueFunction in hasLinks()
This function supports a link description as parameters, e.g. to show only issues with a "blocks" Link:
issueFunction in hasLinks(blocks)
Additionally, there's he hasLinkType function, which looks for specific types of links. E.g. all issues with links of Type Duplicate:
issueFunction in hasLinkType("Duplicate")
You can of course provide additional filter criteria and combine them using AND and OR as usual using JQL.I hope this helps you.Regards,Philipp
You will need a plugin like JQL Tricks to do this.
Just to confirm, you cannot search for all linked issues with basic JQL. you will need a 3rd party Add-on to extend JIRA's JQL capabilities.
Hi,
Here are the examples:
We are the vendor of the latest one, so feel free to ask any question regarding it.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.