Scrum board: When closing a sprint, it says my tasks are incomplete but they are done?
I have no idea why -if the issue is marked as done (even is strike through with a line) - does it say that I did not complete it?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Regards,
Mafalda Criales
Software Developer
Can you double check if everything included on that Sprint is done? Also the sub-tasks?
Hi Mafalda,
I guess that at least one subtask in not completed that's why you cannot complete it.
Hello Gabrielle,
Thanks for your Reply. I did check one by one, and none have a sub-task. I am puzzled.JiraNoSubtask.PNG
What is your screenshot here? is DAX-218 included in the Sprint? Also, try using the filter of your board to a JQL and search for issues in your Sprint then add "Resolution is NULL"
When Gabrielle mentions "is the issue done" - could you check that the issue is in the "done" column on the working view of the board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.