Hi All,
My personal space at work is on Confluence 4.3.x running the Zen layout. I want to load that at home but I don't run Zen (or want to).
I exported the space as XML.
When I restore from backup it completes but the pages are all rendered with:
Unknown Macro: Zen-section
And nothing else. If i view source ('Storage format') I can see all the content.
I see the xml in question contains what looks like the zen macros in the ac namespace:
<ac:macro ac:name="zen-section"><ac:parameter ac:name="id">854539904</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body> ...
Perhaps I can just remove all elements with the ac namespace?
Is there an easy way to allow this restore to happen? I don't want to add the Zen layout but can as a temporary measure if necessary.
I wanted to ask here before playing with the XML first. Mmmm, maybe instead of 'exporting as xml' I should backup. I'll try that though given the restore worked I don't think this will produce a different result.
Thanks,
Brooke