I want that the list of SPACES was on all leaf, without division into pages
Hi Vlad,
You could try to use the Space List Macro, that will give you an overview of all spaces without pages.
Best regards,
Peter
Simply create a new page, go to the Insert button in the menu bar, it looks like this :
Then select the option Other Macros at the bottom of the list :
Now search for the Space List Plugin
Click it, select All in the drop down titled Scope of spaces and add it to your page.
Peter, can you tell how I must to use the Space List Macro ? I am beginner in the Confluence(
Peter, it is good, very good idea, but I want to see Space List instead the default list of spaces (other words, when you click on word 'SPACES" on main page of Confluence, now you see default list of spaces and it is bad(
Vlad,
If you want to do that you'll probably need to change the code behind it.
It can be found in the confluence-space-directory-*.jar which can be found here : <your confluence installation folder>/confluence/WEB-INF/atlassian-bundled-plugins.
Yes, this does require a code change. You could raise it as a new feature with Atlassian, but I don't think they'll do it (they certainly won't remove the tabs - I remember this functionality being asked for because users were finding a flat list too long and needed it broken down. But they might enable a flat-list option)
You might also be able to do it with javascript to reprocess the page into a flat list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.