We've just started using Jira internally, so I created a login to check it out. Now, a consultant I am working with sent me a link to join a new project, but I can't login in via the sign-up page. I get an error saying my email address is already taken. But if I try to login and then access the consultant's project, it doesn't recognize that I was invited to the project. Actually, I can't find it at all, since it is private.The only way to access the new project seems to be by setting up a new account.
Is there a way for me to switch back and forth between dashboards using the account I have already set up? Or do I need to use other email addresses when consultants or clients invite me to new projects, creating new accounts for each instance? I'm sure this is out here somewhere, but I tried searching and couldn't find an answer. Thanks for your help.
Cheers,
Lisa