So at the moment if you write a long blog post, on the blog feed page it will show the whole post. Is there a way to just show the first x amount of characters? or even just show up until the first page break/ horizontal line?
Hi Joe,
You can display blog posts in Excerpt mode as detailed Blog Posts Macro.
Note there is a bug where excerpt mode strips all formatting, making it hard to read:
Cheers,Nick MuldoonBetter Blogs for Confluence, Arijea
Hi Nick,
Thanks for the response, but that is not exactly what I am looking for. As far as I am aware macros are used for page posts only?
The functionally is what I am looking for, but to be able to do that to the blog page. Is there anyway to make the blog do this?
Thanks,
Joe
Sorry, to clarify, you can:
It is a workaround as you can't change the display of the standard blog post page.
Thanks Joe
Aha, I guess that could work for now.
Any ideas if that bug will ever get fixed? Looks like it has been around for quite a while?
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.