Hi,
I am using issue linking (in jira 5.2.). How can I disable delete this link button on the view screen?
Actually, the reason is that there is no settings in the permission scheme to allow/restrict users to delete issue links.
The only permission type is link issues.
Where is the permission for delete links?
I've read the topic http://www.j-tricks.com/1/post/2011/02/permissions-based-on-workflow-status.htmlbut found only LINK permission, but not linkdelete or something link that).
Thanks.
I have had a quick test, and it appears that the Link Issues permission covers both the creation and deletion of links. An improvement request for separating the create and delete permissions for links has been raised in the past, and can be found here.
You can't - the option is all-or-nothing. You can either use links (add and delete) or you can not use links at all. There's no difference between "add" or "delete", they're bundled together as "use links"
Thanks, will watch this issue.
Thanks for answer
Thanks for the answer!
Nic, I have removed myself from "link issues" permission and I am able to delete link. Why?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.