Hi guys:
I'm trying to create a glossary for confluence by following the follwing article: http://jodiem.com.au/2011/08/13/building-a-glossary-in-confluence/
Becuase this is an old article I'm trying to do the same but in Confluence 4.x and I almost had everything working except for the detail that when the glossary link macro is used within the confluence main document it always shown that it found the page Glossary but not the excerpt.
I created two macros:
The create term macro (this is the one used in the Glossary page):
##############################################################
## @param tooltip:title=Tooltip|type=string|required=true|desc=Tooltip
## @param name:title=Name|type=string|required=false|desc=Name
## @param phrase:title=Phrase|type=string|required=false|desc=phrase
<h3>
<ac:macro ac:name="anchor">
<ac:default-parameter>$paramname</ac:default-parameter>
</ac:macro>$paramphrase
</h3>
<ac:macro ac:name="cloak">
<ac:parameter ac:name="id">$paramname</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<ac:macro ac:name="multiexcerpt">
<ac:parameter ac:name="MultiExcerptName">$paramname</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">INLINE</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<a style="text-decoration:none; border-bottom:2px dotted; border-bottom-color:#008000" title="$paramtooltip" href="Glossary#$paramname">$paramphrase</a>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:macro>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:macro>
$body
#################################################################
and the glossary link macro (the one that is used in main pages)
#################################################################
## @param name:title=Name|type=string|required=false|desc=Name
<ac:macro ac:name="multiexcerpt-include">
<ac:parameter ac:name="MultiExcerptName">$paramname</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="PageWithExcerpt">Glossary</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="nopanel">true</ac:parameter>
</ac:macro>
#################################################################
Any help will be appreciated. If more info is needed just let me know