We are using Confluence 4.2.12 and I make regular use of the "HTML Export" option to export a specific space into HTML format for re-publishing to clients. This works well. However, I am increasingly coming across a problem with the way in which links between pages are created in the exported HTML files.
For the majority of the exported pages, when one page references another, the link is created correctly as follows:
<a href="test%2page.html">test page2</a> - this then renders as test+page.html in the browser and will call the local copy of the required page. This is fine.
However, sometimes, the link is created as follows with the fully qualified domain name:
<a href="https://confluence.domain.com/display/SPACE-NAME/test+page2">test page2</a>
Obviously this breaks the links in our publised doc system as the link points to the public addres for the Confluence system
I cannot understand why the links are created differently in the export because within Confluence itself I am creating the links in eactly the same way - using the "Links" button in the editor and then searching for the page.
Does anyone have any ideas?