Is this possible to recover data from an external source, in order to enrich the contents of a listbox field whatever the issue is?
1) Because, I saw the plugin JIRA plugin importer. But, with this one, you have to mention, at least, the summary field, in order to add some values to listbox component.
2) I saw too nFeed plugin, but I have the impression, that a permanent link will be established between JIRA and the external source, in order to see the different values of the listbox... and my need is to add/update some values on a specific multivalue field whatever the issue is...
Any other plugin can do that ?
Perhaps, could I try to add my values directly with an INSERT SQL command directly in my MySQL associated database, in the right table ?
For example :
I have a select list with operating system, which contains Windows, Linux, Mac.
Somewhere on the network, I have a textfile which contain several lines with one operating system by line.
Is this possible to recover 'Unix' text from this textfile ?
Thank you very much,
Christophe