I'd like to highlight some tables elements (cells, tows, columns) depending on their values. I haven't seen such optios in EazyBI. Am I wrong? Does anyone know if it's something being developed?
Thanks,
Emmanuel
Hi Emmanuel,
As also sent in e-mail, for now it is not possible to highlight table elements. It is planned to add such functionality to eazyBI.
Kind regards,Lauma
So sorry for my late reply.
Could you give me a rough estimate on how you plan to ship it?
We plan to add this possibility to change background / color in the table according to defined limit values in nearest months.
Regards,Lauma
Hi Lauma,
Is this something that has been resolved? Is there documentation for this.
Regards,
Sameer
Hi @Sameer Vij!
Yes, this functionality is available in eazyBI for some time now. You can click on any table row or column header to add conditional formatting. Please see more details in the documentation page here https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/analyze-and-visualize/create-reports#Createreports-Conditionalformattingoncells.
Lauma / support@eazybi.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.