The use case is, someone else created a label and I have no idea what it's being used for. I want to update the page, but I don't want to change it until I know where the data is being aggregated.
Do you have database access? If so, then you could write some SQL to return those results. I don't know of any great way outside of that. The page data is in the BODYCONTENT table.
Have you tried the "content by label" macro? Or one of the word-cloud addons?
He's trying to find all of the pages that have macros that use the label.
^ correct
There used to be an add-on that would index the properties of macros but it has not been updated and does not work in any current versions ... I've tried. If you are still on 4.x that could probably work for you as well. Add-on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-macro-indexer-plugin Here is a blogpost on how to use it. http://ffeathers.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/how-to-search-for-macros-and-macro-parameters-in-confluence-4/
Well, we're on a newer version, but thanks for the information!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.