Hi,
I'd report a very serious issue with Jira related to Structure plug-in. We found quite a few times, when we tried to log work, the work is logged to somewhere else! I cannot decide on the pattern yet, but it seemed these issues are all included in one or more strucutres. The issue does not happen all the times though. I discussed about the issue with Jira support firstly. And they direct me here. The original issue is here.
JSP-175256
It seems to happen more often when you use the Time Tracking panel on the issue page. But I am not very sure and it is not 100% reproducible. We've tried on different browsers (IE/Firefox/Chrome) and with different accounts with different access.
I also found that when the problem occurs, the log work dialog will have a title "Log Work XXX-nn" (XXX-nn is the wrong issue ID but NOT the current issue). When it is fine, the log work dialog only has simple title "Log Work" without issue ID at all.
I currently have to disable our Structure plug-in. Please could you help us address the issue? This is high urgency and importance.
Thanks and Regards
Zhenning

I call this "Time Tracking" Panel. The issue usually happens from here instead of from More->Log Work menu item

This is the dialog title "Log Work: XXX-nn" I meant. In this example, I was log work for issue IXXIV-297, but the Log Work dialog shows "Log Work: IXXIV-306". And if I input numbers here, the work will be logged against IXXIV-306. There is no link between these two issues, BTW.