Is there any file to configure to tell JIRA there is a proxy for internet, I can not let JIRA universal installer access internet resources to download and install plugins.
Hi,
After installing you can configure JIRA to use a proxy by following the instructions at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Configure+Web+Proxy+Support+for+JIRA
If your proxy requires a username and password you can additionally use the following properties:
http.proxyUser=yourUserName
http.proxyPassword=yourPassword
Hope that helps,
Andrew.
Do I need to run the batch file? I did the above but nothing changed?
I have JIRA 4.4 and installed as a service, I did the above restarting JIRA did not see the settings, no internet access
This is what I set:
set JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS= -Dhttp.proxyHost=192.xx.xx.xx -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 -http.proxyUser=domain\internet -http.proxyPassword=password
If it is installed as a service, then you need not change the batch file, rather do the steps mentioned in the link shared by Andrew for windows service.
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA043/Setting+Properties+and+Options+on+Startup#SettingPropertiesandOptionsonStartup-SettingPropertiesforWindowsServicesviaCommandLine
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.