Hello,
I am new here and I am trying to configure my Dashboard. Ideally, I would like two customized gadgets on my dashboard:
1) First Gadget: The 'Assigned to Me' gadget, but customized to also include those that I am watching and those issues I havve started. This is a nice summary but, I do not see how I can filter it according to the criteria listed herein.
2) The 'Activity Stream' gadget that shows the gory detail of who is doing what to whom using the same filters as above (assigned to me, issues I am watching, and issues I started) PLUS all issues in my Marketing Project (yes, I am a marketing person trying to use Jira).
Getting the two gadgets desired ('Assigned to Me' and 'Activity Stream' to appear in the Dashboard is simple, but I need some guidance to configure them as described. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Mike