I have a problem I can't solve, not sure if you or anybody can help.
I've created a new project. It has the defaults project roles (admin, developers, users) assigned to it.
I've created a group called TGC with all 4 team members in it and I want them all to be able to administer just this project.
Under the project-role administrator, I've added the TGC group. When logging in as another team member I can see the administer project link for the project and I can access the 'General' tab. If I click any of the other tabs (e.g. Issues or Wiki) I get a log in box and a mesage saying the user doesn't have permissions.
I thought by adding the users to a group and assigning the group to the administrators project role for the project that's all that I'd need to do. What else might be preventing them access to those pages?