Hi
I currently have a workflow in design, which requires some fields and responses on the field selection to happen.
Here is the workflow selection as it is currently at:
DEMO required: (drop down menu)
Option 1: Yes
Option 2: No
I already have a Condition to the DEMO field:
The field Demo will have to be not equal to value 'None'. Compared as String.
I require two Simple Scripted Validators to check on each of the values.
IF Option 1 (Yes) is selected, then another field is mandatory to be filled in;
In this case A User Picker (Only certain users has been marked as usable)
cfValues['Demo'] == 'Yes' AND cfValues['Demo Attended by'] == 'NULL'
THEN Error Message: Please select user from the list
IF Option 2 (No) is selected, then another field is mandatory to be filled in;
In this case the required field is a Drop Down menu which can't be NONE which is the default value
cfValues['Demo'] == 'No' AND cfValues['Reason for No Demo'] == 'None'
THEN Error message: "Please select a reason for this request from the drop down menu"
Now my question is, will the above work. This is from a copy of a current Production Workflow which has been requested to be updated, so I don't have a test environment to see whether the above scripts will work as requested. Something else I've noticed is the following
Error message that will be provided to the user if the condition is not true
I need an error message for when the value I have given is true
The above scripts must validate that if the one option is selected another must be true for it to continue. For me they look right, but I need some more eyes on the transition to help me out.